West Virginia Film Office
Operated by the West Virginia Tourism Office
The West Virginia Film Office is operated by the West Virginia Tourism Office, a division of the West Virginia Department of Commerce, and is a member of the Association of Film Commissioners International (www.afci.org). AFCI is a non-profit, educational association and is the official professional organization for film commissions around the world that provide support services to the film industry.
The West Virginia Film Office supports commerce by recruiting motion picture, television and related media productions to select West Virginia as a place to conduct business.
- Administer the WV Film Industry Investment Act, an economic development tool designed to recruit film industry business prospects to conduct business in WV
- Connect business prospects to West Virginia’s workforce and business service providers
- Act as a liaison among business prospects and governmental agencies, communities and property owners
- Scout and photograph locations based on business prospect needs; secure site access; assist with permits
- Assist business prospects with mapping, augmented research and logistical and technical support; coordinate itineraries
- Provide media and additional support to business prospects as needed
Crew & Vendor Directory (powered by Reel-ScoutTM)
An essential resource for anyone filming in West Virginia, the Crew & Vendor Directory connects business prospects with West Virginia’s work force and businesses. Execute searches by name, keyword, region, and more.
West Virginia Tourism Office
Building 3, Suite 100, State Capitol Complex
1900 Kanawha Boulevard, East, Charleston, WV 25305
firstname.lastname@example.org | (866) 698-3456